As of October 3, 2011, a new system will be in place to request Interlibrary Loan material. Key changes include:
- The maximum number of active Interlibrary Loan requests is ten (10).
- Interlibrary Loan items are subject to standard Houston Public Library fines and fees for overdue and/or lost materials.
- To request items, you must have a current Houston Public Library card in good standing.
- Interlibrary Loan materials must be checked out with your Houston Public Library card.
- Check out period is three (3) weeks with No Renewals.
- Please note that Interlibrary Loan materials may take two to six weeks to arrive.