2018 Liftoff Houston Business Plan Competition!
This one of a kind opportunity engages and empowers Houstonians to achieve their dream of owning a business. As a first step towards this goal, Lifoff Houston provides aspiring entrepreneurs with access to the essential tools, resources and support necessary to develop a sound business plan. The five month long competition consists of four stages:
- business pitching
Participate, learn and compete for a chance to pitch your business plan in one of three business categories: Innovation, Product and Service. Winners will receive $10,000 to get their business off the ground.
To learn about the competition, visit Liftoff Houston's website or call 832-393-0954.
Saturday, November 3, 2018 | 10 AM
Julia Ideson Building | Auditorium
- Maridele Priest with Capital One
- Deidre Mathis with Wandastay Hotels
- John Reale
- Henry Keculah with 4.0 GPA
- Maria Rios
- Mark Boucree with Capital One
- Megan Eddings with Accell Lifestyle
- Mechelle Tran with Pho Saigon Vietmanese Noodle House