It's that time of year again! Let us get you ready for school. We've got some useful tips, special events and list of resources to start the new school year right. Do read our very own Lauren W.'s nostalgic take on back to school (tips included!).
Back to School Checklist for Parents
- Keep your sanity. This is the time to plan and organize your to-do lists;
- Schedule immunizations, eye exams and sports physicals;
- Sort through clothing and donate or hand down what no longer fits;
- Purchase school supplies, backpacks, lunchboxes and reusable water bottles;
- Get the kids back on their school year bedtime routine at least a week before school starts;
- Make hair cut and dental appointments;
- Begin limiting screen time;
- Plan school transportation method;
- The night before the first day, get the kids involved in lunch and snack preparation;
- Make sure your camera is fully charged & ready for back to school photos!
- And remember to breathe, smile and cherish these moments.
Back to School Checklist for Kids
1s Day of School:
- I am dressed.
- I ate breakfast.
- I brushed my teeth.
- I put on my shoes.
- I have my school supplies.
- I have my lunch.
- I have my backpack.
Official SAT Practice | Khan Academy & CollegeBoard
- Practice any time, anywhere with online tests;
- Receive personalized advice on PSAT/NMSQT, PSAT 8/9, PSAT 10 or SAT;
- Increase your chance of getting a higher score;
- SAT practice test prequalifies for scholarships;
- Includes thousands of interactive questions, video lessons, full-length practice tests and more!